Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My First Official "Customer"



Okay, so first a big thanks to Paige for my being my first official "customer"!! So, I was extremely nervous and excited to do this cake!! Well, probably more nervous, so much that I almost called a local bakery and ordered a cake just to have one on standby incase mine was a flop...but I managed to pull thru!! So, yes I am going to toot my own horn, again I know, I LOVE THIS CAKE!!! The colors turned out so fabulous and it is just...PINK!!! Although, as with every cake, there is a learned experience - so here is my disclaimer. Don't put the cakes in ANY areas where they are going to be exposed to sunlight for a long period of time time...Paige and I learned the hard way. By the time her shower came time, all of the hot pinks were now pale :( but atleast we have the fabulous photos :)!!!